Reflection on the year past, and anticipation of the year to come.
Before making your resolutions or goals for the New Year upon us ask yourself these questions.
- What was remarkable about 2013?
- Who came into my life this year?
- Who left?
- What were my greatest achievements/accomplishments?
- What was my favorite moment/memory?
- What was the best surprise?
- What was the single most significant event of the year?
- What was the biggest disappointment?
- When I look back on the year, I could never have imagined (fill in the blank)
- How do I want 2014 to be different?
I'm not much for making New Year's resolutions; I prefer to set goals both personally and professionally. I would rather look to the positive and see I can accomplish or make better, not what I'm trying to avoid or stop doing. What ever you choose for 2014 remember this...
Stay strong, stay positive and always be true to yourself!
Focus on the positive, don't wallow in the negatives and what ifs.
Be proud of who you are and fight for who you want to become!
Have a Happy Healthy New Year!